Well, it’s been a little while since we’ve changed the Online Planner. But do to learning a few things along the way, client suggestions, and just some good old common sense, we decided to change some things up.
Below are some of the enhancements we made tonight. Please check out your planner and make sure everything is where it should be, and answer some of the new questions we are now asking to ensure we give you the best possible service
- Your main profile page will list ALL of your guests pre-event requests, provided you sent it out in email, Facebook or wedding website.
- Added a field for when you would like to do the Grand Entrance (before or after dinner)
- Added some fields for how you want the Bouquet and Garter handled.
- Revised the Group Dance list, adding a few and removing some that never get requested.
- Added some fields at the bottom of the page for the DJ to add notes either at meetings or through other communications.
What’s next, you ask?
Well, we would like to add a field to show you a photo of your DJ, just so you have it in case we all get famous or something. We are also adding a place for YOU to upload a photo, just to make it easier for both parties when we meet. We may add some Facebook profile info, are adding an online contract signing system and streamlining the pre-event request system.
If you have any suggestions, please let me know. We want to make this Planner the place to go to make sure we can deliver the best wedding dance you and your guests have ever attended.